WhatsApp is an incredible social networking application you can state that enables you to send out text's, appears, video (few funny one's) and you could discuss pretty much everything currently as well as after its been acquired by the social large Facebook you could always think of brand-new features that are going to be turned in by time. Well I have posted numerous remarkable techniques regarding this application like setting up and also using whatsapp on home windows pc for simplicity of use, so incredible WhatsApp Tips and Tricks and even producing artificial chat for pranking your good friends.
Also Check -
Install & Use WhatsApp without Number
Well today I will certainly be showing you another easy method that I believe lots of people would remain in search for. Well I will certainly be showing you exactly how you could easily set up as well as use Whats App without actually entering your mobile number. Yes we won't be doing any sort of troublesome task however we are visiting use some another number from the app that will trigger your account and also you could easily chat without actually telling your number.
- You need to install WhatsApp, well either you can do a fresh install or if you are already having WhatsApp installed then you need to remove your number or choose the change number option. (well if you install it indirectly then make sure unknown sources is option is ticked)
- Now your WhatsApp is installed we need to install another application called Text+ to get the verification number.
- So now if you are using Text+ application simply open Text+ application and navigate to Settings > Contact. Now here you will see your personal number.
- Now just copy that number and open WhatsApp and when it asks to enter the number enter that number and then hit verification button.
- Now within seconds you will receive SMS Verification code on your phone in the Text+ application.
- Now enter that code and your WhatsApp will be verified to be used to send messages, audio clips, video's and pretty much everything.