Windows 10 is actually wonderful, its own basic and well-maintained style with contemporary renewed communication interface makes it the most effective system software upto date. You can do the only thing that old things you made use of to do in Microsoft window 7 and Microsoft window XP yet with style, its own store is likewise wonderful you could download and install and also play games, also apps play an important duty.
Yet a single thing that makes it bad is its own automated updates. Yes its visiting automatically install and install updates. Right now I won't day updates are bad yet it creates you internet decrease. Either you are actually searching or downloading something, when home windows starts updating you acquire a really low speed which makes you internet using encounter bad and don't forget if you are on a metered connection then this may worsen along with all those updates costing you in regards to net consumption.
How to Disable Updates Automatically Installing Windows 10, Let’s check out !
How to Stop Windows 10 Auto-Updates
This might be the question arising in your mind that how exactly you can stop those updates from getting installed in your system without even notifying you about their activities.
Well we have three extremely useful methods to stop, disable or turn off your automatic updates in windows 10 OS.
#1. Turning on Metered Connection Feature
The very first is method is actually to make it possible for the Metered Link function that will definitely assist you in icy normal home windows 10 updates, but be careful crucial one's will still be installed.
- Navigate to Windows 10 Settings > Network & Internet.
- Now click on the Advanced Options and scroll little down where you will see the Metered Connection option.
- Just enable this option and you will be good with your updates being stopped or freezed for windows 10.
#2. Displaying and Hiding Updates with this Tool
There is a very handy device offered off Microsoft that helps you to show and conceal the updates. Therefore just in case you manage to see some updates that you intend to conceal, you may do thus with this tool, therefore those updates will definitely not be actually downloaded on your system.DOWNLOAD TOOL
- After you have downloaded the tool from above link.
- You run it and it will start to scan for the updates, then it will show you the option to ether Hide the Updates or Show Hidden One’s.
- So now you just hide all the updates that you do not want to download or install in future.
You can run this tool in future to see if the hidden updates are still hidden, else you can hide then once again, hence saving you internet bandwidth and increasing your speed.
#3. Using Group Policy Editor
Well make sure you are having Windows 10 PRO Edition for Group Policy Editor to work, other versions do not include this feature.
Win Key+ Rto open the RUN dialog.
- Now type to open the Group Policy Editor.
- After you have the Group Policy Editor opened, simple navigate toComputer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update.
- Now you will see Configure Automatic Updates, double click on that to open further more options.
- On the left hand side, you will see the Enable, Disable option.
- Choose the Enabled option and then choose your settings from below, either to Notify you about the Updates or Download them automatically.
- After you have made all the settings, you press the Apply button and then press on OK.