Hand Sanitizers are basically essential in providing you with another level germ protection, after washing your hands you can apply some hand sanitizer which will in return help you in combating germs and other diseases. Now you can always opt for a clean packaged hand sanitizer from many brands available in the market like Dettol, Lifebuoy and many others, but what about being a scientist and creating one on your own using Home Based Products, well by home based products I typically mean products that are available in your home, else you can easily get these from market.
Hand Sanitizers contain many different ingredients and it all depends on the brand you are opting for, but now when you are creating your own natural hand sanitizer, the JOB gets a little easier, you can add as many useful ingredients you think that might be useful in sanitizing your hand and butt. Well I will be giving you two different methods of creating natural home made hand sanitizer, one is easy with less ingredients and other one is more advanced that can handle more deep germs, but both do the JOB perfectly.
Creating Natural Home Made Hand Sanitizer
Well as I have said above two methods will be provided, the first one would be the simple recipe that is also be kids friendly, so it does not have any harm and second one would be the advanced one with more things added into it.
#1. The Simple KID’S Safe Hand Sanitizer Recipe
This safe hand sanitizer uses Aloe Vera as the main ingredient, so you will need Aloe-Vera, well prefer the natural one, I have plant of it and I simply cut it out and remove all the good stuff from it. Second ingredient you will need is essential oil with germ destroying capability (to make it kids safe).
How to make this Hand Sanitizer:
- Simply extract the Aloe Vera gel and add it to blender or any mixing device, add 20-30 drops of the essential oil you have got to destroy any germs from hands.
- Now after the mixture has been blended perfectly, simply add this mixture to any bottle with push-out feature, then you can use this mixture whenever you require.
#2. The More Advanced Hand Sanitizer Home Recipe
This advanced recipe is not recommended for children as it can dry their hands and can cause rashes, as there skin is soft, but for adults this hand sanitizer recipe is going to be the alternate to modern market stuff.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 TSP Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 TSP Rubbing Alcohol
- 1/4 Container Aloe Vera Gel
- 15 Drops Tea Tree Oil
- 15 Drops Cinnamon Oil
- Purified Water
- Some Essential oil for Fragrance
How to make this Hand Sanitizer:
- You need to blend Aloe Vera Gel, Rubbing Alcohol and Glycerin in a bowl.
- Now you need to add cinnamon oil, tea tree oil and other essential oils for fragrance and anti-bacterial properties.
- Blend all of these ingredients together and add water slowly to get the whole mixture to good consistency.
- After that shift the whole mixture to a hand pump bottle for easier access.
- Now use this hand sanitizer where ever you want and with ease.
So guys this is how you create basic and advanced hand sanitizer using home based products and that too naturally, this will save your money and you will be sure that no other harmful ingredients are being used. But make sure about the oils if you are allergic to them or not, if you are then you can substitute the oils with something else.